Friday, April 16, 2010

breaking ground

by Art Nichols
21 days ago, i saw a leopard skin vans toe wedged under the bathroom door. The way Tilly peeled out and I threw my keys at her when she left, I didnt expect her back, at least not this soon...she's usually a week yeah? So I invited over the only people or shall we say person she didn't allow over to the rancho the minute she left. My thinking was ,seeing as how she was probably going to go get high, I wasn't just going to go to sleep right? Well, right or wrong, there was that toe under the door and I knew , " This is it I'm in trouble" . Both of us were at the point in our nearly year long rollercoaster relationship, where we relized maybe we had to change. Its ironic that the one thing that had brought us together was about to be the one thing to drive us apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment