Saturday, April 17, 2010

Breaking Ground 2

by Tilly Nichols
I stuck my toe under the bathroom door, not happy that i for once hadn't left for my usual weekly all about me trip to the ghetto. For once I did what I said, meant what I said, and came back, within daylight at that. I arrived to a house full of rif-raf, and I had brought an unwelcome carload of my own rif-raf, and I detected a rif-raf -off. Mine against his, me against him, myself against the world, and then as I stuck my toe under the bathroom door it hit me.....What the hell am I doing? And there I was too, at the ironic crossroads....and realized....The one thing that that had brought us together was nor tearing us apart......mind you, this was 22 days ago, so its obviously going well...theres no new broken electronics or bite marks in the Rancho, and theres a lot of things coming up....in every way you use the term......

No comments:

Post a Comment