Monday, May 31, 2010


by Art Nichols

Today is May 31, Memorial Day.  Today Tilly and I harvested these white radishes. All the sudden they got big. Yep, today is a good day.  We both have reached 67 days clean of hard drugs and life is great and it gets better every day.  Together, Tilly and I are an unstoppable team.  I would have never believed we could do the things we are doing.  I only would have daydreamed this and then wrote off the image as fast as I focused on whatever was going on. Dreams do come true.--Our cats are like our kids they are brother and sister and they love each other. They hunt together and watching them explore the world is one of the funnest things to do.  Here's an excellent picture of some small box blue agave and mostly some variegated American agave.  We were hoping possibly to trade them for a goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment