Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 55

by Tilly
I got my first rose bush today. Mom gave it to me. I wanted one so bad after taking care of hers while she was away. I also replanted the dead watermelon hill with lemon cucumbers that we "rescued" oh and the cats caught a rabbit. On a less positive note, although nothing is really wrong here or with me, I am a little overwhelmed, and a bit lonely. I spend most of my days outside by myself.... my plants are my only friends. I still have 20 rescue plants to put in the dirt. I might be better off with plants as friends. Art is cranky, irritable and tired. I broke his mic, and it seems like anything I do doesnt cheer him up much anymore and that makes it hard for me to cheer up.... I know every day cant be perfect... but I am used to us being kind of manic happy and this flat line middle ground is weird for me. Such is life as a bipolar eh? Im asking the pastor to give me piano lessons tomorrow. I wonder how that will go. I better head outside before my babies out there die. I hope something comes along and makes day 55 a little less lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment