Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blog Block


By Tilly Nichols

Heres the problem...well I think its a problem, heehe....I have blog block....I cant seem to come inside for more than a minute at a time. Then when I do we had a virus on the computer and everything was dinosaur slow online...and simply the farm is taking all my attention....theres plants everywhere...they are dry, then they get sick or some get rabbits or gophers or diseases or need trellis fences etc..always weeds to pull, and never a dull moment in the dirt.....then the fact I cook so much means we never have an empty sink..but call me sloppy but its messy bein this cool. talk about the hostess with the most-est....those of you who know how to get here, and wanna get down n dirty with us better get on over here for some carnitas, and have this fiesta with us......its party time...well pork roast time at least....we can burn some sage and sing some karaoke....its a day to celebrate all things living....and of course day 42 on this wagon turned rocket ship....hehe.... I'm high on sunshine.....hope to see y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment