Tuesday, June 29, 2010

By Tilly Nichols
It dawned on me today my blog posts have been super abbreviated lately. I have become so obsessed with being outside, and moving around, I find it hard to sit still long enough to write much. I want to catch up a little today. Art and I are doing great. Our garden is growing so well. Even the old timers that come around insist we have something special as far as our green thumbs. When we arent in the yard, Art loves to dig for bottles, and we have inherited a stamp collection. Who knows the value, but I can say its very interesting to sort. We also watch a lot of animal planet and food network. Lately our big faves are next food network star,  top chef, hells kitchen, last american cowboy, whale wars, and of course all the CSI we can get. We are working tomorrow doing weed abatement.... and its heavy thick brush. We seem to enjoy the work though, and the money helps. We will be off meth for 100 days on the 3rd of July. So our independence day marks true independence from that poisonous trap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment