Monday, July 26, 2010

Ebay






So we have begun our real plunge into an ebay consignment business. A few church parishoners have entrusted us to sell some items, and its not as easy as I thought. Theres a million problems in my book. First off, our computer screen is set up in our living room in a spot that is hard for me to see. We need a desk. My eyes hurt and Im getting a furrowed brow from squinting. The next problem is that although one persons trash is anothers treasure, finding those people and hooking them up is hard to cash in on. Then my biggest problem. I keep falling in love with the stuff haha...we are selling a near new vintage reccord palyer....and some awesome lps....star wars, tony bennett, old xmas songs, Maurice jarre, JFK tributes.....all soooo coool....an antique royal No 10 typewriter, stoneware oven safe dishes, brass lanterns from thailand....this is rediculously cool stuff my friends...yet no hits, and when it sells, I will be happy...but sad.... The farm is in full glory....been too busy learnin to ebay to take more pumkin baby pictures..the big max ones are at least 60 lbs or so.....we have squash out the wazoo, and my lil vanilla sunflowers finally bloomed. Everyone is happy on the ranch. Hope you are all well. oh yeah....email us if ya wanna buy our junk/treasure!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for real. Don't be shocked when some of that stuff doesn't sell. Did you research what that stuff sells for before you listed it? Check out my eBay consignment blog http://sellerizer.com to see how I do eBay sales for people.

    ReplyDelete