Thursday, July 15, 2010

new stuff




This must be "the dog days" of summer right? Dont tell me its gonna get hotter. Every day my plants go through this weird wilty look, as if I didn't water them...After the sun beats them all morning, the just let go of form and droop. Thats how I feel too. Today according to the Talamantes porch thermometer, it was 102 in the shade. Today a thunder storm rolled through.  The little rain that fell hit the hot ground and immediately turned to steam. It was the muggiest day I can remember.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I remember that freak thunderstorm. I was outside feeding the horse when all of a sudden it was raining and I was DRENCHED...Anyway, good job on the blog, I enjoy reading your thoughts and processes. Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete